Thursday, May 1, 2008

Time

I am just pondering how quickly time passes by. It's almost like water slipping through your fingers in cupped hands. Everybody rich and poor, young and old, white collar, or blue collar all have the same amount of time in the day. No one rich person can add another hour to the day. Bill Gates once said that if he could buy anything, it be more time.

I believe that the time we have is like an investment. You have it now, how can we use it to make the most out of it? One of my goals is to become a better time manager. A while back, I bought a book by John C. Maxwell titled "Today Matters." The book comes with questions after every chapter. Each week, I'll post my answers to the questions on this blog for each chapter. Hopefully, I'll be consistent with this being there are people who read this and are giving me an earful of grief for not updating this. So HERE!!!! HAPPY?!!! Nah, nah, thanks for reading this and for keeping me accountable for writing. -Awwwrright!

3 comments:

keao said...

yes yes. I'm very happy. I love when I get my way.

I agree about time. I think the two most valued things in life is time and money. And you can always borrow more money.

Anonymous said...

you guys have obviously never heard of the flux capacitor and the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity used to power it.

Scott Sunaoka said...

no kidding, it seems just like last week when i asked you to update your blog. oh and the week before that. oh and the week before that. it's like some sort of weird time warp or something.