Monday, February 4, 2008

100%

2/4/08

Ever thought about how fast life is? Man, it feels not so long ago that I graduated from high school, and now it's ten years later. Ten years!!!
Today, as I was working out a thought came to me to just live it up everyday, going at it 100%. I mean, you never know when you are going to "kick the bucket." Could be tonight, or tomorrow, I mean there's a high percentage you'd be alive tomorrow but you never know. That's why I seriously need to put in all effort in my daily tasks. I feel God told me in a humors way "GEEEEVVE-UMMM!!!" Everyday, GEEEEVVE-UMMM!!! When you are at your job, GEEEEVVE-UMMM!!!, Worshiping the Lord, GEEEEVVE-UMMM!!!, On loving your family, GEEEEVVE-UMMM!!!, On your last rep to failure while working out, GEEEEVVE-UMMM!!! When you are using the bathroom, Geev....nah, nah, nah, that's not good ;) It only helps us all to get up off your a$$, and go GEEEEVVE-UMMM, cuz you neva know wen you going make, and at least you gave it your very, very best.


Shoots Bah, Lataz,

-Grant

No comments: